Crypto News in 1 min
Top Treding Crypto News Today
Having led the week’s impressive uptick, Bitcoin is consolidating newly won gains, while other leading crypto assets are seeing mixed red and green.
Blockchain tech can enhance the transparency of financial services, according to a joint report from China’s IT Ministry and internet service provider Tencent Holdings.
LIVE CRYPTO RATES FOR TODAY
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Reddit co-founder and venture capitalist Alexis Ohanian is upholding his $20,000 Bitcoin (BTC) and $1,500 Ethereum (ETH) forecasts for 2018.
Vitalik Buterin, Brian Armstrong, Pavel Durov and Baiju Bhatt and Vlad Tenev are the brightest minds in crypto featured among Fortune’s ‘40 Under 40.’ Here’s how five cryptocurrency influencers have become global business leaders themselves.
Major U.S. cryptocurrency wallet and exchange Coinbase has entered the crypto gift card market, allowing customers in EU countries and Australia to exchange coins for brand e-certificates. Cryptos All Set To 10x
A company claiming that scalability concerns are stopping cryptocurrencies from becoming the money of the future says its “fully functional” blockchain could be the answer.
- Bitcoin broke through the $8,000 price point this morning, as the top cryptocurrency continues to outperform most other major crypto assets.
- TRON’s long-rumoured acquisition of BitTorrent Inc. has been confirmed by TRON founder Justin Sun in a community letter published today
- Google teams up with blockchain-focused firms Digital Asset and BlockApps to offer DLT solutions on its Cloud Platform, according to an official statement.
- The U.K. Overseas Territory of Gibraltar launched its Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange, a press release confirmed, opening up cryptocurrency trading
- The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA)published a blockchain guidebook today, calling it one of the “most talked about” but “least understood” emerging technologies.
Steps to claim your ECP free tokens.
Price Index for July 25, 2018 4PM EST cread –
A startup has unveiled a blockchain which can store data as well as transactions — meaning clients no longer need to trust third parties with their data.
Fractonet Innovation Technologies, or Fractonet, says its SHA-256-based blockchain has a block size of 1.5 GB, and claims it is capable of handling more than 33,000 transactions per second with a block time of five minutes. To enable its Fracton Network blockchain to sync such big amount of data, a new communication protocol — RIFT protocol — has been developed. Each 1.5 GB block is made up of mini-blocks with a maximum size of 25 MB.
After functional testing, the startup says its block has successfully been able to process 33,888 transactions per second — a figure which it believes is “more than enough to handle any business needs.” Although it believes bigger block sizes are going to be possible in the future, Fractonet’s main concern has been ensuring that large data can be stored on the chain and synchronized fast, without any data being lost in the real world. As time goes on and demand grows, the company plans to constantly review its infrastructure and scale it up. Trident Crypto Funds $2.20 Per TDC Coin
According to cointelegraph.com