Crypto Price Index for August 15, 2018
Top Crypto Price Index news, August 15, 2018
- Bitcoin prices fell below $6,000 for the first time since the end of June, but Bitcoin’s problems are nothing compared to the altcoin market threat, says Xapo Ted Rogers, with major alts losing 15 to 20 percent on the day.
- A group of researchers claims to have hacked the Bitfi wallet and claim the $100,000 bounty conditions promised under McAfee’s challenge. Top Crypto Price Index news
- Enterprise-focused blockchain startup Axoni has raised $32 million in a funding round led by Goldman Sachs, joined by JPMorgan, Wells Fargo, Citigroup and others.
- New draft of regulatory framework for crowdfunding represents an “opportunity” for “ICOs that want to prove their legitimacy,” says EU lawmaker.
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Business School has received $20 million in funding for research on payment systems, including those using blockchain tech.
Top Crypto Price Index news
Latest news, one app, 24/7 — subscribe to our Telegram channel!
Top Crypto Price Index news Price Index for August 15, 2018 4PM EST